9/16/2018

MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Here I am again, sharing my card for the MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar contest for the category Innovation Master. I made this one today and had so much fun!! The cute BB Fall Friends set is just too adorable.

Brace yourself for a very photo-heavy post!


I decided to create a z-fold card. It offers a lot of space to add details to a cute scene. All my images are colored with Copics and the background of the card was ink-blended with an ink-blending tool.


I used various dies - the Die-namics Birch Trees, the Die-namics Grassy Hills and Die-namics Frightful Fence. My images are fussy-cut, because I didn't have the matching dies for all sets.






The card stands on its own, can lay flat...


... and can be folded to be put into an envelope.


I'll share a video later Instagram for you to see it in action. I hope you like this one as much as I do! It was so fun to try something new.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
Die-namics Frightful Fence

4 comments:

Jennifer Fountain said...

You are very talented! I would love to see a YouTube video on how you put this this together. This is amazing ��

Sue said...

Love this card! Can't wait to see how you created it!


Unknown said...

Si eres realmente talentosa y creativa veo tantas cosas hermosas y digo donde las persinas sacan tanta creatividad ...soy una ama de casa y he adquirido suministros para crear me atrae todo este mundo de creatividad pero creo q tan ocupada con 3 hijos y trabajo en el hogar que no encuentro un espacio para...solo miro y miro todo lo hermoso que hacen felicidades siga creando para deleitar nuestros ojos ...

Rachel A. said...

This is gorgeous, Vanessa! Love the colors you chose!