7/16/2019

Camp Create: Remarkable Resist

Hello! I made a card for the new MFT Camp Create today. This one is for Day 2: Remarkable Resist.

I played around and this happened:


I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped + heat-embossed the white contours of the butterflies. Then I applied Distress Oxide Inks with an ink blending tool. Now I used the solid parts of the butterflies, inking these with Versamark ink, spritzing them with water and then stamping them to create that transparent/vellum look. I love when playing around creates new effects I didn't expect :) I am sure someone will soon make a video using this technique!
After I had added droplets of water, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum, adhered it to the panel and put the panel onto a matching card base.
Finally, I added matching sequins.


Have a wonderful day everybody, thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Beautiful Butterflies
SY Friendly Foxes (sentiment)

No comments: