8/30/2019

Center Window Card


Hello! I told you, Alyssa's card made me want to create a center window card, too. So here I am with my first one! Such a fun die to create cute little cards. I'll enter this one to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 59 and the SSSW Challenge Anything Goes.

Waiting for cooler fall weather made me make this:


The card base and elements are inked with Distress Oxide inks and blended with water. The images are colored with Copics.



The outside is pretty simple, the magic happens inside :)


It won't be my last card using this die! Thank you for stopping by today! (Video of the card in action on Instagram)

Vanessa

Lawn Fawn Supplies:

gleeful gardens + dies
hang in there + dies
hedgehugs + dies
into the woods + dies
joy to the woods + dies
stinkin' cute + dies
admit one + dies
center picture window card

2 comments:

Christiana said...

This is just so cute! So nice to see you playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics again, Vanessa! I've always loved your projects!

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is adorable!