10/25/2019

Fall Shadowbox Card

Hello! After all the christmas cards I created lately, I was in the mood for a fall project, so I made a fun shadowbox card using adorable Hello Bluebird stamps and dies.

Love the colors of fall! I'll enter this to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge and the Hello Bluebird IG Challenge:


This gang is adorable, don't you agree? I colored the images with Copic markers, the background is inked with Distress Oxide inks.


Here you can see how the card fits an envelope:


We've been enjoying warm, sunny weather here with about 20°C - but next week the temperatures will drop and it might start snowing, so back to wintry projects then :)

Have a sunny day and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

Supplies:
Hello Bluebird Fall Friends stamps
Hello Bluebird Fall Friends dies
Distress Oxide ink Dried Marigold
Copic Marker
Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark Ink
Wow White Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Lin said...

Sweetness! Love this, Vanessa!