10/30/2019

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge - Purple Christmas

Hello to you! It's been the most enjoyable month for me, being able to guest for My Favorite Things♥ I wish it would never end, but sadly, all good things do, so here I am with the last sketch of this month. This is the new sketch to work with:


And here comes my take:


I first inked the front of a white card base with purple and pink inks. Then I die-cut two circles from a panel of white cardstock and adhered it to the card. I stamped the images from Merry Moments, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching die-namics and adhered the images to the card.

Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. Finally, I added matching sequins.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Thanks to MFT for having me as their Guest, it's been a pleasure!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great way to use the sketch! Love your card, Jo x