4/28/2020

A Circle Birthday Card

Hi there! For today's card, I combined two MFT Challenges. It is a circle card for the current The Birthday Project Challenge and uses this wonderful Color Palette from the Color Challenge:


Here comes my take:


I stamped my background onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics and die-cut the circle. Then I covered it with a layer of my beloved vellum and added the white scalloped frame. Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the cute girl and adhered her with foam tape. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of orange cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.


I made my own envelope for this card. A perfect way to de-hoard my stash of 12x12 patterned paper!

Have a beautiful day everybody, thank you for taking the time to visit!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB New Best Friend
BB Our Story
BB Cool Cat
Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics
Stitched Circle Scalloped Frames Die-namics

2 comments:

Claire said...

Such a sweet card - I love how you've layered the background with vellum. So clever!

Cardogram said...

Very lovely card.. Beautiful take ❤️❤️