5/16/2020

Anything But A Card - A Goodie Bag

Happy Weekend to you! I am here with a last minute entry to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.


I haven't used this cute die for ages, so I wanted to make something with the goodie bag die:


This little scene was created with various under-the-sea-themed sets. The bag is inked with Distress Oxide inks, the images are colored with Copics, the waves are die-cut from vellum.


Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
goodie bag Lawn Cuts
critters in the sea
life is good
so jelly

3 comments:

Valerie said...

So cute! I'm a sucker for anything sea-related, and I love the colors you used. I'll have to something similar with some of my Lawn Fawn Sets soon.

Samantha Mann said...

i love it! i love it! i love it!! that bag is everyhting!!! LOVE the bright colors!!! soooo eye catching and cool! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :)

Gab said...

Really cool - the vellum is perfect!!