12/30/2020

MFT Color Challenge - New Year's Card

 Hello my crafty friends! It's time to end this strange year with a card welcoming 2021. I hope you were able to deal with this difficult situation we are all in. Remember you are not alone and everything will be over one day. I wished to put a little smile onto your face and enjoyed sitting down to create this New Year's card using the colors from the current MFT Color Challenge 156.


This cool palette screamed for a frosty winter scene:


I created a one-layer card masking my images before inking the background with Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks. The Pumped-Up Numbers stamps were perfect for my purpose - I stamped the bold images with the same colors used for the background and added dimension with colored pencils and a white gel pen. The adorable owl from SY Warm & Feathered Hugs is colored with Copics.


Now I am wishing you all a very happy New Year! Stay safe, my friends and thank you so much for visiting!

Big hugs,
Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Warm & Feathered Hugs
Pumped-Up Numbers
Wonderful Woods
Micro Cloud Edges Stencil

No comments: