1/09/2021

XOXO - MFT Sketch Challenge

 Hello to you! Yesterday I looked through my stamps and realized that I still haven't used some sets I bought a while ago, so I started inking them immediately. The current MFT Sketch is so inspiring, I love its layout and it was the perfect starting point:


These windows are perfect for the adorable critters from the new-to-me set SY Kissing Booth:


I started with various masking tapes and masked off the rectangles and squares shown in the sketch. Then I stamped the cute critters and masked these with masking paper. Now I inked the windows using Festive Berries, Picked Raspberries, Cracked Pistachio and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I used the Full Of Heart stencil to create soft bokeh hearts with white pigment ink. After I had removed the masks, I colored the images with Copic markers. Finally, I inked a piece of cardstock with the red and pink Distress Oxide inks, die-cut the xoxo using the LLD Stitched Alphabet Die-namics and adhered them to the card.


These cute faces make me smile! Sending you hugs and love with this card, thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Kissing Booth
LLD Stitched Alphabet Die-namics
Full of Heart Stencil

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

This is so adorable!

Priyanka said...

This is so adorable!