2/10/2021

LOVE - MFT Box Card

 Hello there! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I wanted to create another love themed card. This one is for the current MFT Outside the Box Challenge - Love is in the Air.


I used Copic Markers to color my images from a mix of various SY sets, find all the sets below. For the background, I used Broken Glass, Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks. For the bottom part of the box I used Cracked Pistachio. 


I trimmed the bottom part of the Outside the Box Die-namics so the images can shine. The Love is from the Christmas Die-namics Joy, Love and Peace and is inked with the Distress Oxide Inks, too.


I hope these cuties made you smile today! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Outside the Box Die-namics
Outside the Box Grass Die-namics
SY Kissing Booth (booth, banner, bear, bunny, owl)
SY Tweet Friends (flowers)
SY Piggy Pebbles (Pig)
Collage Cover Up Die-namics (stitched rectangle)
Joy, Love and Peace Die-namics (love)
Micro Cloud Edges Stencil (cloud background)
Frightful Fence Die-namics (fence)

1 comment:

Nancy R. said...

So adorable, and beautifully done!