2/12/2021

Slimline Winter Scene Card

 Happy Friday! I am back with a cute slimline winter scene card for the MFT January Slimline Challenge Winter Scenes. We've been having tons of snow and I can't remember when it was as cool as at the moment here, so I had enough inspiration looking out of the window.

The panel is one layer, I masked everything. The images are colored with Copic markers, the background was inked with Distress Oxide inks Wilted Violet, Dried Marigold and Scattered Straw. The sentiment is heat-embossed with white embossing powder.


If I hadn't broken my little toe, I would love to join this cute party! 

Have a wonderful weekend, thanks so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Frost-Loving Friends (critters on tree trunk, bear)
SY Christmas Cheer (bunny)
SY Warm & Feathered Hugs (trees)
SY Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes (Happy Birthday)
Wonderful Woods (tree)
Micro Cloud Edges Stencil (clouds)

No comments: