2/20/2021

MFT Slimline Challenge - Birthday Wishes

 Happy weekend, my friends! I made another slimline card, this time for the MFT February Slimline Challenge - Birthday Wishes. 

I treated myself with one of the new stamps sets from the current release, because - birthday mice! Here is my take:


  On the background, I used Cracked Pistachio, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks and added white pigment ink with a star and circles stencil to create a soft bokeh effect. The images are fussy-cut and colored with Copic markers. The sign was heat-embossed with white embossing powder.


I love this new set, it is one of my favorites now! It won't be my last card with it :)

Have a wonderful day everybody and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
BB Mice Day To Celebrate

1 comment:

Claire Grantham said...

I saw this in the gallery and had to come and say how much I love it! The blending, the images and the cute little sign! Amazing. Claire x